BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The Blackhouse Bride by Fiona Monroe and Arthur by Maryse Dawson

The Blackhouse Bride: Bonnie Brides, Book Four
By Fiona Monroe

Bridie is the daughter of a farrier on an estate near Aberdeen, in Scotland. Her father wants her to marry his apprentice; Lord John Dunwoodie wants her to become his mistress. All Bridie wants is to read books and study.
To escape marriage to a loutish farrier or ruin in the arms of a dilettante aristocrat, Bridie accepts a proposal from a man she has never met. A man who, above all, says he wants an educated wife. But Angus MacAllister is steward or 'tacksman' of a remote Highland township, and Bridie is used to the comforts of a great estate. Life in a blackhouse comes as a shock.
Can Bridie learn to be a good wife, and can she ever grow to love the man she married out of desperation?
*Publisher Warning: This book contains scenes of disciplinary spanking of adult women, intended purely as fantasies for adults only.

by Maryse Dawson

The Year of our Lord 1071 - Saxon rebel, Hereward the Wake is, yet again, creating trouble for the new King of England, William the Conqueror. Sending an army to the Isle of Ely, the king seeks his surrender.
Elvina, Hereward's daughter, hates the Normans as passionately as her father does. Trapped on the island in the abbey, the abbot urges her to leave for her own safety before the Normans invade. Taking his advice, she attempts to flee but is quickly seized by seasoned knight, Sir Arthur de Clairvoy, and taken into custody. Against her wishes, the king immediately orders the feisty Elvina to wed Arthur, in order to keep peace between her father and the crown.
Elvina hates everything the conquering Normans stand for, yet cannot deny the attraction she feels for her new husband. But when her rebellious nature gets the better of her, she soon learns her dominant husband uses the same method of discipline as his brothers do, a sound spanking. Can she accept her fate and learn to love her Norman husband?
Publisher's Warning: This is a romance, filled with graphic sexual scenes and punishment spankings between a husband and a wife.