BlushingBooks

Dark Feather by USA TODAY Bestselling Author, Alta Hensley

dark-feather-cover-promo-4

Dark Feather

by Alta Hensley

I had two choices in life-to be a breeder, or to be a soldier. To create life, or to destroy it.

I had chosen poorly.The Earth's thermostat is all but frozen, leaving two opposing factions, the Pennas and the Cyans, to spread throughout the forbidding tundra of a planet forever cast in a dark and deadly ice age, seeking only power and control now that the world has become a frozen ball of ice. I was one of the Penna...until I could take no more. Science had almost destroyed our world, and I foolishly helped them continue in this quest. So I left and walked alone on the icy land until the Cyan found me. Until HE found me. Commander Rigby Moss was the leader of the Cyan army, and I was now his captive. Forced to learn the art of submission, as well as the art of war, I became his soldier. From the moment I was captured, I became a mighty warrior amongst a cast of men. But I had a curse that haunted me daily. I was nothing but a mutant who possessed the answer for warmth, waterproofing, and ultimately, survival-feathers. They marked my skin, forever branding me as a Penna no matter how hard I tried not to be. I hated them. They shamed me. And although the feathers kept me alive, I was dead on the inside. But I was HIS. And he would do whatever it took to battle my demons as we battled the enemy. Could a dark and broken woman come to terms with friendship, trust, forgiveness and love? Could a woman taught to remain strong at all times, learn to submit? Could I let go of the darkness, the hate, the death, and all I knew? Was it possible to truly be his DARK FEATHER? USA Today Bestselling Author Alta Hensley brings you an erotic and dark post-apocalyptic story that transports you to a gritty, icy and ruthless world.
Disclaimer: This is a standalone novel, and is a greatly revised, expanded and newly edited version of a previous book entitled 'Lady Templar' by the same author. Dominance, submission, and erotic discipline elements are weaved throughout, including breath play. If such material offends you, please do not purchase this book.

Now available at:

Also by Alta Hensley and ON SALE NOW!
Small communes are scattered throughout the desert planet. Pods of civilization struggle to survive on the precious, fertile land. Desert inhabitants live in these communes, surviving off whatever resources the small community possesses, but no commune can measure to the Palace of Lazar. Stories of sex, lust, forbidden acts, and a society wrapped around taboo are told among other communes. The four brothers that rule Lazar are known for their insatiable tastes and their women that cater to it all. The Palace of Lazar is not just a commune. It is a harem.For Briar Hope, the palace offered more. The wonder of the harem and the four brothers haunted her dreams. Briar wanted to see it, live it, feel it, and submit to it. The world of submission called to her very soul. She wanted to end her life as a desert nomad, to exchange it for the promise of the harem's song. In a world where only the strong survive, can Briar allow the submission required to be part of the harem? Is it possible to find strength in surrender?

This Weekend Only, Just 2.99!

Trekking through the utter ruins of a world squeezed dry, Elbi Vostok dreams of returning to her once cherished Palace of Lazar. Seeking refuge in a temporary commune, Elbi and the rest of the harem girls are forced to adapt to a new way of life.After having been schooled in the art of submission in their luxurious palace, the women now have no choice but to learn a new art if they want to survive in the dry, dusty desert surrounded by enemies-the art of war. Feeling weak, Elbi wants to be cared for. Feeling scared, she wants to be protected. Feeling alone, she wants to be loved. And she wants it all from one man... Malachi Lazar. But is he willing and able to provide that care, protection and love? As a war breaks out between Lazar and Jaden, can Elbi hold on to her ability to surrender when she's forced to be stronger than ever before? With the post-apocalyptic struggle all around, is it possible to be victorious without having victims? This is the tale of a woman who, at her weakest moment, must find it within herself to be at her strongest-not only in battle, but also when confronted with the courage it takes to submit to a man when the world is falling apart around her.

This Weekend Only, Just 2.99!