BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Her Chance Encounters by Ruby Caine

herchanceencounters-promo-1

by Ruby Caine

Chance does not want Adrienne near the River Oaks property, but a ghost keeps luring her there.

Elementary school principal Adrienne Claireborne is used to giving orders, not taking them. She is ready for a relaxing summer, but first she has to deal with the overbearing Chance Breaux. He is obsessed with gaining control of River Oaks, a house she recently inherited. Not used to people telling him no, Chance sets out to make Adrienne change her mind about not only selling him the property, but allowing him to be a bigger part of her life. He figures she needs someone like him to take care of her, since she doesn't always do so, in his estimation.
Things only get more complicated when Cherice, the ghost of a little girl, encourages Adrienne to put herself in danger and help the child track down her long lost mother. The ghost of Stanislaus Hymel, the former owner of River Oaks, is sure Adrienne is hiding his daughter from him. Chance soon has his hands full trying to protect a stubborn Adrienne, fight off more than one ghost and gain control of River Oaks. He is determined to succeed, even if Adrienne has to give up sitting comfortably in the process.
Can Chance protect Adrienne when the past reaches out to steal her away?

Now available at: