BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Coming Soon: Chosen One by Sadie Dane #CoverReveal

Chosen One by Sadie Dane Coming September 27th

chosenone_promo-2

Olivia is the chosen one, but will she choose with her head or her heart?

chosenone_150x225Olivia Grace Fosterson is a country girl who lives on a farm with her parents and her best friend, Bart. Bart would do anything for her: hunt rabbits, round up the cows, and offer sloppy, wet kisses when she's feeling sad. Bart is a loyal dog. But Ollie has another friend. Lawrence is much taller, and his kisses aren't so sloppy. They are tantalizing. Soft. Urgent. Lawrence is every bit as loyal as Bart. One day Olivia's idyllic existence is shattered when she is whisked away by a man: the dark, arrogant, and devastatingly handsome Grant Thatcher. He spirits her away to the headquarters of a place she has always believed was nothing more than a myth—The Enlightened Hand. Now, torn away from everything she knows, and without a friend in sight, she must survive. She must use not just her wits, but her body, to exact her revenge and return to her true love, Lawrence. Olivia's secret plan to destroy the "Hand" drives her every move, but she is not the only one with a secret. All around her are people keeping secrets. What will happen when these secrets are revealed? Will she achieve her goal and finally be free? Will she and Lawrence find their way back to each other? And what will become of Grant—the man who brought her to this secret, faraway place?

Publishers note: This is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more.