BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The latest in the Red Petticoat Series by Tabitha Black is here!

sapphiressurrender_promo-4

Howdy!

Can you believe that this is now book number twelve of The Red Petticoat Saloon series? Neither can I! It was intimidating to have to follow ten such illustrious authors, but I had so much fun writing Sapphire's Surrender that it was worth it.

The moment I was asked to contribute to the goings on in Culpepper Cove, I had the idea for this story. My hero is a lawman, Deputy Sheriff Crawford Slade. He's handsome, he's broody, he's sullen, he's intimidating - and he's hiding a dark secret. Sapphire, on the other hand, is feisty, tempestuous, spirited, and witty. She falls for the surly deputy immediately, but the more she pursues him, the more he draws away...

While I have written historical books before, this was my first Western, and it was a tricky one to write, being that I grew up in England and am more at home with Victorian or Tudor themes. However, the research was fun - even if it did include getting addicted to and watching the entire series of Deadwood.

Maggie Ryan and Alta Hensley created a wonderful world which I feel honoured to have been asked to explore. If you have a penchant for misunderstood heroes and strong heroines, rough sex and hard spankings, Sapphire's Surrender is a book you won't want to miss.

Tabitha  Black
Sapphire's Surrender by Tabitha Black

She didn't ever want a man. Until she met him.

With long hair so black it sometimes looks blue, Sapphire is a feisty little thing with a temper as hot as her trademark sultry gaze. All alone in the world after a series of tragic events left her without a family, she considers herself lucky to have found a new home at The Red Petticoat.
There, she has friends who care about her, and a way of dancing which drives the patrons wild. She loves her independence and her ability to earn her own money, and being a saloon girl means she won't ever have to depend on a man. Having discovered at an early age that they aren't to be trusted, she's happy to be on her own. Besides, she's never met a man who was able to evoke even the smallest amount of lust in her, let alone love.
When Sapphire is accused of stealing a client's pocket watch and Sheriff Deputy Crawford Slade is called to the Petticoat to deal with the incident, her world is turned upside down. Despite his sullen, unfriendly demeanor, something about the handsome deputy ignites a passion within her that she finds it increasingly hard to deny.
But the closer she gets to him, the more he seems to pull away. Torn between her pledge never to trust a man and her desire for this dark deputy, Sapphire finds herself in physical and emotional turmoil. Acting on sheer impulse, she resorts to ever more devious methods in order to get Crawford's attention. Unfortunately, everything she tries seems to have the opposite effect, and the deputy grows ever more distant.
For his part, despite all outward appearances, Crawford Slade isn't immune to Sapphire's charms, and there's a part of him which is longing to rein her in and force her to behave.
There are two things holding him back, however: a big secret from the past which he cannot share with anyone, and his own dark lust-which he fears, if unleashed, could frighten not only Sapphire away, but end up costing him everything.

About The Red Petticoat series:

The Red Petticoat Saloon series is a collection of books written by #1 and USA Today bestselling authors. Each book tells the unique story of a different woman, 'a gem', who comes to the saloon to find a safe haven and discovers they become part of a family. Recurring characters appear in each book to allow readers a continuity as they learn about the women who have learned to bend but have not broken under the harshness that life has to offer. It is a series where strong, loving men find not only entertainment at the saloon but the special women who reside under its roof.

Now available at:

(coming soon)

________________________________________________________

Previous books in the Red Petticoat Series...

________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LQM6M9S/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=romantspanki-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01LQM6M9S&linkId=9e2c6f011073be3aaf63a1d12c6de4c6