BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Reaper's Kiss by Allison West

Reaper's Kiss by Allison West

Heir to the throne of Casmerelda, Princess Ophelia has a knack for disobeying the rules. When she sneaks out in secret to visit her boyfriend, her life takes an unexpected twist. She is murdered by an unknown assailant outside the Blue Moon Tavern and is tasked with being a grim reaper. Is it punishment for her naughty night outings or the Dacre curse?

Wynter Gael has no choice but to reap the soul of Ophelia Dacre and bring her into the world of the undead. Responsible for reaping souls and fixing her mistakes, he must decide if putting her over his knee is worth it or if she should be sent to the royal council for further disciplinary action.

Reaper's Kiss is a paranormal erotic novel with elements of spankings, anal play, graphic sex, and mild violence.

Now available at:

(available soon)

(available soon)

___________________________________________________________
Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L9K46ZO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=romatspanki-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01L9K46ZO&linkId=a241cef9f496aa23fd31f60e09aec89e