BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The Hills of Home by April Hill - New this weekend & on sale!

On sale this weekend only!

The Hills of Home by April Hill

Elyn and Griff Harper are married and blissfully happy, aside from the occasional spanking Griff still finds necessary to keep his new bride out of trouble.

When a cult arrives in the valley led by a fanatic self-styled "Prophet," real trouble begins.

While they strive to stop the cult from polluting the ranch's creek, Elyn becomes unexpectedly pregnant, a joyous occasion threatened when the new baby is kidnapped, turning the happy couple's life into a living nightmare.

On sale for $2.99 this weekend only (regular price will be $4.99 on Monday, August 22nd).  Will be available on other sites (Blushing Books, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Kobo, & ARE) on Monday at the full price.

On sale (this weekend only) at:

Book one in the series is also on sale!
___________________________________________________________