BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Ranch Life is Great by Misty Malone

Ranch Life is Great by Misty Malone

Elsie Wintock was engaged to a wonderful guy. Cowboy Cade Collins was everything she thought she wanted: big, strong, handsome, and unbelievably patient. Unfortunately, he was also over-protective. Then tragedy strikes, leaving her the sole heir of her family's mercantile.
Cade needs to protect her, and he can do that best by bringing her to his ranch, so they move their wedding day up. Feisty, independent Elsie has never been on a ranch before. She doesn't know how dangerous it could be and often ignores Cade's warning. Much to her chagrin, she finds herself over her strong cowboy's lap, while he explains yet again why what she's been doing is dangerous and will not be tolerated. The one thing she and Cade have in their favor is their love.
Will she be able to accept his way of loving and protecting her? Can they find a middle ground so their marriage can thrive? Who killed her parents - and why?

Now available at: