BlushingBooks

.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•★★ Chart Toppping #1★★
Restraint by Tabitha Black

Love. Lust. Limits.

Sir Simeon Harvey has realized his lifelong ambition: to build a BDSM resort on a private island off the Australian coast.

At last Nox Oasis, with its grand apartments, exclusive membership, and very own kinky theme park, is opening its doors to guests for the first time.

George and Faye have been especially invited by Sir Simeon himself to celebrate the official opening. Having lost the spark in their marriage, they hope to rediscover their one time passion. What they don't expect is for Simeon to make them an offer they can't refuse.

Hazel Jenkins can't believe her luck when she lands the plum job as head receptionist for the Oasis. While she has no experience in the BDSM realm herself, she's fascinated by the whole idea.

Her initiation into Sir Simeon's world is as shocking as it is arousing, and when she meets his godson, Dain Wilcott, the handsome American Dom, she knows just whom she wants to explore her kinky side with.

The question is, does he feel the same way about her?

Buy it right now!