BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The latest in the Red Petticoat Series by Dinah McLeod is here!

Reblogged from Blushing Books:

Rose's Redemption by Dinah McLeod

Rose is a career prostitute that lucks out when Madame Jewel picks her up to be one of her gems. Hardened by the life she's had, she doesn't believe in love until she meets Thomas Rockwell, who shows her what a real man is like.

About The Red Petticoat series:

The Red Petticoat Saloon series is a collection of books written by #1 and USA Today bestselling authors. Each book tells the unique story of a different woman, 'a gem', who comes to the saloon to find a safe haven and discovers they become part of a family. Recurring characters appear in each book to allow readers a continuity as they learn about the women who have learned to bend but have not broken under the harshness that life has to offer. It is a series where strong, loving men find not only entertainment at the saloon but the special women who reside under its roof.

Now available at:

(coming soon)

(coming soon)

________________________________________________________

Previous books in the Red Petticoat Series...

________________________________________________________