BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Author Spotlight Sale - Select Titles from Tabitha Black on Sale this week!

Dear readers,

I cannot even begin to say how excited I am about my upcoming release, 'Restraint', to be released on13th August - and on sale for that weekend only. It will be the first in a series titled 'His Empire', set in a luxurious BDSM fantasy resort on an island off the Australian coast. If you enjoyed Sharing Silver or Fulfilling Her Fantasy, or if you like handsome Doms, witty submissives, and explicit kink, this one is for you!

To celebrate, I've been asked to pick a few of my favourite past titles for this week's Author Spotlight promotion; so all the books you see below will be on sale this week.

I first started writing for Blushing Books back when it was simply 'Bethany's Woodshed', over 11 years ago. Since then, a lot has changed, both in the publishing industry and in my personal life. An anthology I participated in made the USA Today bestseller list. Sharing Silver was nominated for a Golden Flogger award, and it won Spanking Romance Reviews Best Ménage 2015. I always had a fascination with spanking, and I always wanted to be an author, so to be able to combine these two things was my dream come true. It still is, and being nominated for or winning awards is just the icing on the cake. My favourite part of being an author, however, is still getting emails from readers.

Since I published my first book, The Abbeyville Way, I've also spent a lot of time exploring my submissive and masochistic sides, and participating in the local BDSM scene in Australia. As well as opening up a whole new world for me, this has given me tons of inspiration for my writing - at least with regards to my contemporary books. Many of the scenes I write about are things I've either experienced personally, or been lucky enough to observe first-hand, and I feel blessed to be able to share these scenarios with others in my fiction.

Now all I can do is hope that people enjoy reading about pleasure and pain, spanking and discipline, love and loyalty - and BDSM in general - as much as I enjoy writing about it. And I love getting mail, so feel free to drop me a line at tabitha_black@hotmail.com. You can also follow me on Facebook, or check out my blog.

Thanks for reading,

~ Tabitha Black
__________________________________________________________

Abbeyville. An isolated Irish community that has a special way of doing things.

Sara Lyttle spent her entire life looking forward to one thing - her wedding day, for in the Abbeyville community, marriage is the only way out of the Nursery. At last, after months of breathless anticipation, Sara marries David Hawkinson. He's handsome, he's rich, and he seems perfect. Until Sara awakens on the first morning of her married life, and discovers that nothing is the way she had hoped it would be.

Instead of dinner parties, cocktail dresses and amusing conversation, Sara's life hasn't changed much at all. Her new life is much like her old life. She is still subjected to bare bottom discipline, humiliating bathroom rituals, and surprisingly pleasurable examinations conducted by both her husband, and her Nanny, Violet.

Follow Sara's first, unsteady steps in her life as a Abbeyville wife. Will she ever grow accustomed to being spoon-fed, having stern Bible sessions with her Papa, David, in his study on Sundays, and the frequent, harsh, punishements she is given daily? Or will she realize the secret pleasure such a life will give her? Only one thing is certain: Abbeyville wives are taught obedience - no matter how willful they are to begin with.

But Sara slowly grows accustomed to her new home life - the hard, frequent spankings given to her by both her Papa, and her Nanny, Violet; and the throes of exquisite pleasure also dealt out by their capable fingers. Then, the time comes for Sara to be introduced to the community.

She is taken to her first "adult" gathering, where she listens to fascinating tales of other wives' lives with their Husbands and Nannies. She also attends a Pebblesville Governess Workshop. Nannies and their charges attend such meetings four times a year to exchange not only gossip, but also new and innovative methods of punishment... and pleasure.

And when her husband, David, has to go on a business trip, Sara is permitted to stay with her new best friend, Helen. The girls have a wonderful time together, but it soon becomes obvious that Helen's Nanny; Mae, is even more strict that Violet...

On sale for $2.99 this week for our "Author Spotlight" sale (regular price will be $4.99 onSunday, August 14th).  Sale price is on the Blushing Books site, Amazon & Barnes and Noble.

__________________________________________________________

It's been six months since her vanilla marriage ended in divorce, and Sylvia is craving some fun and excitement - not to mention kink. So when her friend Rosa tells her about a slave auction being held at her workplace, the Castle, Sylvia throws caution to the wind and signs herself up to fly all the way to America to be sold off to the highest bidder under the nickname Silver. Gorgeous twin Castle Masters, Travis and Trevor, can have any girl they choose - and frequently do. The only downside to topping female guests, however, is the fact that there's never enough time to build trust. So when Trevor hears about the auction, he decides it's time to be selfish, and he and his brother set about looking for a plaything they can do whatever they want with - a girl with as few limits as possible.

When Silver and the twins meet, the chemistry is instantaneous and palpable. But all too soon, something more begins to develop between the three. What should have been a few days of physical excitement turns into an emotional roller coaster - not only for Silver, but for Travis and Trevor as well.

Overwhelmed by the events at the BDSM resort - and her feelings - Silver tries to get to grips with her past, as well as the fact that she's rapidly falling in love with the two biggest playboys in Ohio.

In turn, Travis and Trevor are smitten by the mysterious girl from Australia, but whenever they try to get closer emotionally, she clams up. Can the twins make her see what she means to them before it's too late, and Silver gets back on the plane home?
On sale for $2.99 this week for our "Author Spotlight" sale (regular price will be $3.99 onSunday, August 14th).  Sale price is on the Blushing Books site, Amazon & Barnes and Noble.

__________________________________________________________

When Cassia's father dies unexpectedly, the little girl is sent to live with Lord Alexander Surrey, as his ward. For the next ten years, she enjoys his love, luxurious lifestyle, and even his discipline, as she grows into a beautiful - albeit impertinent - young woman.

Upon discovering that Lord Surrey has made plans to find her a suitable husband, Cassia vows secretly to sabotage his every attempt, as she has no desire to leave either Wenham Castle or her beloved guardian.

Until she meets Graf Willhelm von Sachsen. The handsome German count is the first of Cassia's suitors to arouse her interest - and, she soon discovers, the first to stand up to her impudence by tossing her over his lap and giving her a sound spanking. Unfortunately, once her backside has been adequately reddened, Graf Willhelm informs Cassia that he has no intention of marrying such a bad tempered young lady, and takes his leave of her.

Aroused and ashamed by their first encounter, Cassia finds herself unable to stop thinking about the strong, Dominant suitor. So when she is given a second chance to prove herself worthy of his interest, she promises to do anything it takes...

Set in the lush countryside and luxurious castles of 15th century England, this medieval tale is one of lust, trust, discipline and love.

__________________________________________________________

On her eighteenth birthday in April 1557, Rose Bingley is given a diary by her mother. In it, she records her feelings, thoughts and the great love she bears for her childhood sweetheart, Oliver Moore, whom she secretly plans to marry.

When her uncle informs Rose that she is to wed the wealthy Lord Richard Coulby, she is horrified and heartbroken. Only when she discovers that her family name and fortune depend on it, does she agree to marry this stranger, who is twenty years her senior and has some very unusual views on how to conduct a marriage.

In Norfolk, England, during the reign of 'Bloody Queen Mary', Rose embarks on her first few months of marriage and chronicles her story of love, longing, betrayal, danger and sexual awakening in this, her diary.

__________________________________________________________

Upset with her cheeky and disrespectful behaviour over the past months, Betty's husband Jeremy decides to enroll her in a special summer camp for a week.

Formed specifically to teach unruly wives how to behave, the camp uses unorthodox, yet extremely effective methods - the women are treated like children and are scolded and spanked regularly.

Betty is reluctant to take part, but does so in a final attempt to save her marriage.

When Jeremy returns to pick Betty up, he is amazed by the transformation in his wife. The camp disciplinarians are eager to give him and the other husbands pointers on how to lead a more successful marriage using domestic discipline and, happily, Jeremy doesn't have to wait until they return home to try at least one of them out!

A bit milder than Tabitha's other ageplay stories, this is also ideal for those just beginning to have an interest in this genre. It contains lots of spanking, a bit of sex and, of course, a lot of love.