BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Amy's Education by Bryony Kildare

Amy's Education by Bryony Kildare

Alone. Unwanted. Unloved.

Amy Fraser is not unaccustomed to being alone, but the death of her beloved sister leaves Amy reeling as she struggles to come to grips with her grief. How could she possibly fulfill her sister's deathbed promise to watch over her brother-in-law?

Eager to obey his beloved wife's last wish - to watch over Amy - James is not about to kick her out. But Amy is desperately in need of some discipline and guidance. Though James is quick to put the willful Amy over his knee and correct her defiant behavior, neither is prepared for the affectionate intimacy that blossoms between them. Or the lustful turn that their intimacy soon takes.

Can devotion replace protection and foster love, or will their promises break in the face of adversity?
The first chapter is available for  FREE

Now available at:

Fire and Ice by PS Cassidy

It was supposed to be a ski trip. Their friends said it would be fun, just like the old days. But Nick is a broken wanderer. He doesn't feel like having fun. And he especially doesn't want to be anywhere near his fellow wanderer, the emotionally wounded Jasmine. Leave it to their meddling do-gooder friends to drag them both along. The party arrives at a remote, frozen place, and then their fun-bunch friends decide to take a side trip, leaving Jasmine and Nick alone with only one instruction: "Don't kill each other."

And then it snows. And it snows. Their friends will not be back any time soon. Nick and Jasmine need each other to survive, but what they find is much more than the realities of life and death. In that frozen place, they are forced to confront their fears, and their demons, and find a way to make a peace - or they will surely be buried under the crushing weight of the past, and perish in the snow.

Publisher's note: This story contains explicit sex scenes between a dominant male and submissive partner which include erotic spankings.
The first chapter is available for  FREE