BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Little Prim and Proper by Allison West

Little Prim and Proper by Allison West

When Kathryn Arrington is kidnapped from the streets of Victorian England, and forcefully taken against her will, all she can do is go along with what is required of her at the Academy of Submission, until she can plan her escape. Being dressed and treated as a little is tedious work.

When Mr. August Sanders visits the academy in search of a little bride, he sets his eyes on the alluring Miss Kathryn. Desiring her to be his little Kat, August declares he wishes to purchase her outright, for the intention of marriage. She hastily agrees so that she might leave with him. Perhaps she will find a better life away from the care of her strict nanny and the despicable Mr. Edwin.

What Kathryn hopes is a fresh start turns out to be a constant reminder of those she left behind at the academy. With the threat of harm to her family looming overhead, she must find it in herself to trust August.
The first chapter is available for  FREE

Now available at:

The Scourge by Mary Wolfton

Madeleine, a French peasant girl, flees after killing a naval officer on a ship bound for the new colony of Canada, and is found adrift by the pirate crew of the notorious Scourge. To Madeleine, the mysterious Captain Gull seems a barbarian, despite her growing affection for him -- until fate leaves her in the clutches of far worse fiends after the crew mutinies and Gull is marooned. Now the doomed girl is praying that the pirate will return to rescue her.
The first chapter is available for  FREE