BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

An Interview with the Cover Model of Hero to Obey, John Quinlain

John, we’re so excited for the chance to get to know you better. You were the author on our hero to obey USA2latest USA TODAY bestselling book, Hero to Obey.

Our authors and readers have asked many great questions. I know our readers can check you out on Wikipedia, but we want to get to know you more personally. Thanks for joining us.

Well thank you so much for your kind words about me.

We know you are a family man. Can you tell us how you balance being considered a hot model with having three children and family life?

To answer your question the best I can I would have to say with a lifestyle that is very busy I don't spend the time I would like to in a perfect world with my three children. I have to use the old phrase of quality not quantity. The time that I do spend with my children I try and make the best quality time I can. I love my children very much and they know this so as long as they feel the love from their father when he is with them that is all that matters to me.

We (ahem) heard you have some experience wielding a paddle. Do you consider yourself aMale Model John Joseph Quinlan in Suit by Calvin Klein dom?

That is very interesting question that I have never been asked before. A few authors have used me in their stories as a Dom which is obviously a role in not the real me. I can make the comparison with acting. As an actor I am playing a role and as a Dom I am playing a role also. I do get a kick out of seeing myself in some crazy roles like these. I take a step back and say, "Wow is that really me?" I do think it is very cool.

Seriously, all our readers want to know what you think about the BDSM genre?

I think BDSM genre is great as it involves fantasy. It has the ability to take intimacy to a new level. BDSM to me is just another way of sexual expression. I know people love reading about it because of all the crazy twists and turns that can happen with it.

Who is your favorite person at Blushing? (I have no clue who asked this…)

All of the ladies at Blushing Books Publications are awesome just like you, although I am a little bit biased when it comes to one special lady. Allison, you are my number one for all of your kind words, love and support. You truly care about me as a person. God Bless you.

What has been the toughest criticism given to you?Model John Quinlan in Calvin Klein

To answer your question about what is the toughest criticism I have received I would have to be honest and say there's not one specific thing but rather general overall words. Words I would receive whenever I would not be chosen as a model for that specific project for example. Words like this back then I remember would cut me deep. No matter how hard the person tries to sugarcoat words like this as corrective criticism on how I could improve they are still a bit difficult to hear. I would always just take them as a learning experience on how I could improve and not take it as a failing. The reality was I would never quit and simply bounce back to achieve something just as great if not greater in the future because I took that corrective criticism and utilized it positively to ultimately make myself that much better.

And, what has been the best compliment?

The greatest compliment I have probably ever received was by producer and director Jillian Bullock Romance Cover Model  & Actor John Joseph Quinlanwhen she said she believes I will be a great actor.

Are you a romantic? What is your favorite love story? (movie or book)

I think all guys have a romantic side to them. I think being a romance cover model has definitely enhance that quality with me. If I had to say a favorite romance book or movie I would have to say it would be from the classic era. A film that stands out to me is Casablanca with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. I would have to say that's probably one of my all-time favorite romance films.

Any stories behind the tattoos?

Yes, majority all of my tattoos certainly have meaning. I would be here all day talking about each individualMale Underwear Model John Quinlan for Geordi 1 tattoo. The symbols that I have and the crosses as well as the nautical stars all represent the good things in life. Things like tranquility, happiness and fulfilling one's ambition in life about making their dreams a reality.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

My biggest pet peeve is a person who will talk about nothing but them self during a conversation. That is so annoying.

Okay, last—the most important thing: You are stranded on a deserted island. What three things do you have with you? (Excluding all electronic devices or cell phones.)

Those three things would be obviously food, water, and  the actress Megan Fox.

We just want to take one more minute to say thank you for participating and being our cover model for Hero to Obey! Now, if our readers want to check you out, where can they find you?

Yes. Thank you. It was an honor to be your cover model, and to know the sale proceeds are going to great charities. If you guys want to check me out, the links are below.Male Model John Quinlan 2013 5

Thanks again!

Screenshot 2016-07-07 12.57.54

Hero to Obey

*** Current USA Today Bestseller! ***

Hero to Obey:
Twenty-Two Naughty Military Romance Stories is packed with ALL-NEW sexy novellas, penned by New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling authors of BDSM romance.

Your hot, dominant military heroes are waiting—and they expect your complete submission.

Featured authors:

Selena Kitt, Paige Tyler, Sierra Cartwright, Alta Hensley, Sue Lyndon, Renee Rose, Vanessa Vale, Desiree Holt, Abbie Adams, Tabitha Black, Zoe Blake, Bethany Burke, Alexa Day, Livia Grant, Yasmine Hyde, Isabella Kole, Cerise Noble, Kate Richards, Maggie Ryan, Lee Savino, Maren Smith, and Maddie Taylor.

Featuring:

SEAL of Her Dreams by Paige Tyler
When Navy SEAL Kurt Travers fills in for his buddy during career day at school, he doesn't expect to fall for the teacher. But Melissa Drake lives by one hard and fast rule. She doesn't date Navy guys--ever. Will saving her life change her mind?

Enticement By Sierra Cartwright
Ella Gibson, his little sister's best friend, is definitely off-limits. But when Special Forces Staff Sergeant Pierce Holden sees her about to make a big mistake with another Dom, honor, duty, and his physical attraction to her compels him to step in.

Wrecked by Selena Kitt
Spoiled heiress Darcy Haverford and ex-military beach bum Daniel Colvin find themselves shipwrecked on a desert island and they discover the key to survival is both discipline and surrender.

Stormy Weather by Desiree Holt
The storm outside whipping the surface of the bay into whitecaps wasn't nearly as intense as the one raging inside Zane Colby. He was a warrior and used to destruction and devastation, but this time it threatened to push him over the edge. The last thing he needed was Dara, a waif who nearly drowned in the turbulent water in her haste to run from a violent situation.

A Hero In Disguise by Alta Hensley
Kidnapped and brought to an isolated militia compound in the backwoods of West Virginia, Jessa Crowe realizes there is much more hidden in the dark depths of the hemlock trees.
She is surrounded by hate, sex, torture, and death. Only to be claimed by the devil himself--Decker Cassidy. But what Jessa soon discovers is that her captor may very well be her hero in disguise.

The SEAL's Captive Bride by Sue Lyndon
In the aftermath of a horrendous war, former SEAL Rick Stanford catches a pretty little thief sneaking around the settlement he's charged to protect. Rather than see Ally tried for her crimes, he protects her in the best way he knows how--by claiming the reluctant young virgin as his wife.

In His Hands By Maggie Ryan
Betsy Riddle considered it her patriotic duty to lift the spirits of soldiers fighting for their country. Little did she know that her newest pen-pal, Mr. Bossy, would be the one man who stole her heart. With every letter he received,  Major Jackson Sommersby  knew that the moment this horrid war ended, he'd be taking a certain little minx in hand and showing her that paradise was found in his arms.

Owned by the Marine by Renee Rose
He may live next door, but he sure as hell wasn't the boy next door.
When Marine Sergeant Rob Gentry moves into his new apartment, the last girl he wants to date is his neighbor. Smoking hot and so cute it makes his teeth hurt, she's not his type. Too sweet. Too innocent. Too vanilla. ...or so he thinks.

Under His Command by Maddie Taylor
After twenty years in the field, Navy SEALs Commander Flynn Dalton is ready to put down roots.  Settled at Coronado island, he trains new recruits by day while searching for his perfect submissive by night.  Too bad the one woman he wants to claim as his own is too young, too shy, and too damn vanilla.

Understanding the Enemy by Tabitha Black
She can resist anything. Except him.
When Lena is captured and interrogated by a handsome militia sergeant, she's determined not to reveal anything; no matter what he intends to do to her. But Blaze Fielding has big secrets of his own... and very special ways to get Lena to talk.

Devil Dog by Lee Savino
There he was, on the eve of my divorce, the yummiest thing in the coffee shop. Tall, tattooed, made of muscle. He was my hero. I just didn't know it yet...

Her Captain's Command by Isabella Kole
When a former love surprisingly arrives as the new XO on his ship, how will Captain Blaine Rogers handle her stubborn attempts to defy his authority? Will old feelings get in the way or will a spark be rekindled?

A Little Love by Maren Smith
From the moment he saw her tattoo, Sergeant Nolan Anderson knew Tricia was meant to be his. But they were neighbors and, worse, he was broken. She deserved so much better from the man who became her Dom and yet, now that he'd held her, how could he ever let her go...

Their Runaway Bride by Vanessa Vale
A surprise prequel to the USA Today bestselling Bridgewater Menage Series. Learn how the two military men save a runaway from her ruthless father. You've met Anne and her two husbands, Robert and Andrew before. It's time for their story!

Worth Fighting For by Zoe Blake
When you agree to help your best friend break into an apartment, you can expect a few complications. A half-naked, hot-as-hell Marine bursting in demanding to know what is going on, is not one of them! The last thing Sage needs is some arrogant male ordering her around. Unfortunately, Conner is determined to make her his...even if he has to fight her every step of the way.

A Soldier to Cry On by Abbie Adams
Sergeant Anthony Jerard hunts down the wife of the soldier dying in the hospital bed next to him during the first days after he suffers a traumatic brain injury. He intends to pass on the deathbed apology of which he hasn't a clue to the nature of. What he doesn't intend to do, is fall ass over teakettle in love with the often captivating, but more often infuriating, little widow.

Call Sign: Thunder by Livia Grant
Zach wasn't supposed to be there, but he was Allie's only hope of getting out alive.  Even if she gets out with her life, could she survive the horrific memories of her time in the hands of her diabolical captors?

Passing Through by Alexa Day
The summer's brought two surprises to bar owner Gigi Deane: the former Army Ranger she hired is the perfect barback, and he takes orders in bed as well as he does on the job. He's told her that he's just passing through, but as the seasons change, can she convince him to make their summer thing a little more permanent?

Bound By Her Captain by Kate Richards
The heat between a  US Coast Guard Captain and a beautiful, brilliant Soviet scientist might do a better job of melting the polar ice than the ship when they combine forces to hunt down a possible sea monster in Cold War Era Alaska.

With One Hand Behind My Back by Cerise Noble
Irene's determined to follow her Marine, Drew -  the love of her life - everywhere. He leads, she follows; from duty station to duty station, from base to base. When he's wounded, everything changes. Can she submit to a man who's body was broken?

Exfil  by Bethany Burke
Archeologist Emily Becker's "simple and quick" clandestine trip into Syria to recover a precious artifact turns out to be neither.   Stuck in a bombed out basement with some serious heat on her tail, she needs "exfil," extraction from a dangerous situation by someone who knows what he's doing. Delta Force Mission Specialist Michael Duncan definitely knows what he's doing. He would fit the bill except for one thing:  he also knows Emily, and their history is not a happy one.

Aim for Pleasure by Yasmine Hyde
Kerrigan's military career is coming to an end. At last she will be able to dedicate her time to the business she started years ago with her sister. She just has one more function to put on for the General she works for, then she'll be bound for civilian life. The night before the event she lets her friends take her out to a bar to celebrate. When a moment of peace turns into a chance at passion, she is drawn in and taken on a ride of ecstasy. She never expects to see the mystery man from her one night of recklessness again, but when he turns up in the place she least expects him, she can't keep him at arm's length.

Amazon: http://myBook.to/HERO