BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Learning Her Curves by Anna Lund and Another Typical Morning by Lynn Forest

Learning Her Curves by Anna Lund

While Meredith - voluptuous, curvaceous, smart - waits at the bar for yet another blind date, he enters and sends his friend Sam in for a bit of reconnoitering. Sam doesn't like what he sees. It's that beautiful woman from work: Meredith. She's far too good for his friend! But her blind date disagrees and takes off, leaving the floor wide open for Sam.

Sam and Meredith work together and both have a secret: Sam has been interested in Meredith for a long time. And she has been equally interested in him. Both believe their feelings will remain unrequited.

Sam seizes the opportunity to get to know Meredith better outside of work. She, feeling lousy at being stood up again, allows him to buy her a drink. Their connection is instant and strong, and before long they are headed from the bar for a one night stand that could change their lives.

But Sam has one more secret. Will it tear them apart? Will theirs be the shortest love in history, or will they get through it? Together?

This stand-alone love story does contain explicit love scenes and elements of erotic spanking; so if such material offends you, please do not purchase.

The first chapter is available for  FREE

Now available at:

Another Typical Morning by Lynn Forest

In Slumber Party, four women reliving their youth after a 25th high school class reunion find that extreme mischief during their traditional post - reunion sleepover does not go unpunished at any age. After all, the hostess for the slumber party is married to their retired high school principal.

In Another Typical Morning, a newly married music teacher finds a novel use for her metronome while she and her husband are tucked away in their mountain home.

In The Tutor, a 27-year-old woman who has never grown up discovers that her mother has given her an alternative - finally go out on her own, or cooperate with the discipline program of a dedicated educator who lives down the street.
The first chapter is available for  FREE