BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Fess Up by Dulcie Taylor

Fess Up by Dulcie Taylor

There's a feeling in your gut. It's wet-cement heavy. A bowling ball in the pit of your stomach heavy.

The kind of feeling that fills you with dread and haunts you until you confess. Some ladies know that feeling-they know it all too well-and the feeling that comes after it, too!

From a broken cell phone to lying to the police and all the cover-ups that follow - no matter how crafty these five woman are, their misdeeds will be revealed and the men that love them will teach them, it's easier to just fess up!

Five bottom-warming tales to loosen even the tightest tongue.

Disclaimer: Fess Up contains stories of domestic discipline. Be advised that it is humorous yet contains adult spanking scenes.
The first story is available for  FREE

Now available at: