BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

How To Stir Up a Ranch by Misty Malone and An Old-Fashioned Relationship by Megan McCoy

How To Stir Up a Ranch by Misty Malone

Dawson Hamilton is just beginning to feel comfortable in his sudden new role as owner of a large ranch in Wyoming, when his foreman's twenty-year-old niece comes to live with him after losing her father. Jenna Mae won't talk about her past, and Dawson knows she is hiding something, but has no idea what it is.

When troubling things start happening at the ranch, one of the ranch hands remembers where he has seen her before, which starts fingers pointing in her direction. Dawson soon realizes Jenna Mae has managed to get his entire ranch stirred up; from his ranch hands, to his foreman, to his housekeeper and cook, and even his own heart. He's never felt this way about a woman before, but he also knows he needs to get things settled back down on his ranch, before his men start leaving. He believes it has something to do with Jenna Mae's history that she still won't talk about. He knows he has to do something, and soon, but what? Perhaps what the little lady needs is to be turned over his knee to encourage her to let go of her past and reach for a future that includes honesty, forgiveness and love.

Follow along in this action packed adventure, as Dawson searches for answers to his questions.
Chapter One is available for  FREE

Now available at:

___________________________________________________________

Widowed Jo Flannigan missed her old fashioned domestic discipline relationship. Widower Kent Harrison was looking for an old fashioned woman to help him raise his child, and look to him as the leader of the household. Would either of them be able to let down their barriers and let the other in?
Chapter One is available for  FREE