BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Mischief by Moonlight by Maryse Dawson

Mischief by Moonlight by Maryse Dawson

In England, 1789, Gabrielle Baudrey was living quietly, or so it seemed, out in the country with her parents. In the day, she acted the dutiful daughter but by night, she secretly became a highwayman, robbing the rich to give to the poor.

Now everything was about to change with the arrival of a suitor. Talk, dark and handsome, Nicholas Forrester was an extremely astute man, and as soon as he clapped eyes on Gabrielle, he knew she was going to be trouble...

Gabrielle tries to outwit him but soon discovers that Nicholas is unlike her former, rejected suitors. He has no compulsion about throwing her over his lap and dishing out a sound spanking when needed.

Can she marry such a man, and if so, would she be able to carry on her nocturnal adventures? Would she even dare?
Chapter One (of each book) is available for  FREE

Now available at:

(Available Friday)

___________________________________________________________

A Majestic Correction by Victoria Winters

This novel, set in medieval times, tells the story of Lady Savory Heston, lady-in-waiting in the court of King Theseus, who is known as "The Spanking King". Her rounded cheeks and saucy breasts bring to mind her curvaceous bottom and she is often turned over the royal lap, receiving a majestic correction. She is a special favorite of the king's and the sight of her bare bottom being reddened by the royal hand is a familiar one around court.

When Savory's father takes ill, King's Knight Sir Lorenzo Lanceleaf, the king's bastard son, is put in charge of escorting Savory safely back home to Hunterdon. Upon arriving home, she will be required to wed Renfrew of Gaunt, the man her father promised her to six years prior. As Hunterdon's only heiress, it is crucial that she produce a noble heir and have a wealthy, powerful husband to protect her lands.

But will the dashing knight leading her traveling party distract her from her upcoming nuptials? Will he share the same proclivity for spanking as this father? Will he be able to protect her from the Exeter clan, the menacing neighbors her family has been feuding with for generations? Or will she return home and do her duty by marrying the cold, cruel Lord Renfrew?
Chapter One (of each book) is available for  FREE