BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

A Handful of Stars by Susannah Shannon

A Handful of Stars by Susannah Shannon

How can two people who love each other as much as Jessica and Adam do find themselves in a bitter rut? An incident at work begins to change Jessica's views towards discipline. Is it possible that being held accountable can build up a person? Jessica is intrigued that she might have found the solution she's been searching for.

When looking for guidance about delivering a reasonable paddling she stumbles across a professional dominatrix and a chatroom of opinionated spankophiles. Can Ms. Margaret's advice lead to a scorched bottom and a sweeter romance?

How will Adam balance his new found authority in his marriage with his role as a prosecutor of men who assault their wives? Together, their journey of discovery leads to a more profound commitment, and lovemaking that leaves Jessica breathless.

Disclaimer: This book contains spanking of adult women. If such material offends you, please do not purchase.
Chapter One (of each book) is available for  FREE

Now available at:

(Available Wednesday)
___________________________________________________________

Helen Briscoe learned to never throw rocks at a western lawman....unless you want to end up across his knees and in love with him. What else happens when the new nurse for the town doctor arrives and captures the heart of the marshal? A bustling Missouri town sets the scene for a rousing romance.
Chapter One (of each book) is available for  FREE