BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Book Six in the Red Petticoat Series by Alta Hensley is here!

Dear Readers,

It is finally my turn to have a book in The Red Petticoat Saloon series! When Maggie Ryan and I put this project together back in December 2015, I had no idea how long the wait would be. I couldn't wait to bring my characters to life in my own story. I write about Della (Citrine) and Dr. Anson Norwood. But I also have the characters Nettie and Jewel, as well as others play a big part in this book. Nettie may be my favorite secondary character yet!

This series is amazing! Great authors, and great stories. The Red Petticoat Saloon books can all be read as stand alone novels, and mine is no different. But I have loved each book so far, and I hope you will as well. There are more to come, and I can't wait to see where this series takes us.

Della is by far the most endearing character I have ever written, and I just love Anson. I would let him be my doctor any day. So, hopefully you love the story of Della and Anson as much as I do. Enjoy the read.

~ Alta Hensley
  _______________________________________________________

Caring for Citrine - Alta Hensley

A captivating new standalone novel in The Red Petticoat Saloon Series from USA Today bestselling author Alta Hensley...

Sickly. A whore. On her own.

That is how Della would describe herself, or did until she became a gem at The Red Petticoat Saloon. Still sickly, and still a whore, at least she wasn't on her own any longer. She had become Citrine, one of Jewel's gems, and she wore the name proudly.

It wasn't until she became deathly ill that she realized just how much people truly cared about her. She had her friends at The Red Petticoat, and she soon had the care of the town doctor-Dr. Anson Norwood.

Dr. Norwood promises her that he will fix all that is wrong with his patient and treat her like the gem she truly is. But will the shadows of her past, as well as the ones of Anson Norwood, get in the way? Can she allow the good doctor to fully care for his Citrine?

Now available at:

________________________________________________________

Previous books in the Red Petticoat Series...

________________________________________________________