BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The Duke's Little Concubine by Viola Morne takes #1 Victorian

concubine#1Sophie Flynn has never shirked from a challenge. But trying to survive in London as a penniless widow is beyond even her abilities. She is offered a way out from an unexpected source, but is the price of her rescue one Sophie is willing to pay?

Crispin Sinclair, the Duke of Cheverell, was born to rule. His servants, his estates, and even his emotions are all under perfect control. Until Crispin plucks Sophie from a brothel and sets her up in his nursery to be his little girl. He will make the rules, and she will obey him.

But Sophie was born to flaunt convention and defy authority. When the irresistible Sophie meets the immoveable Duke of Cheverell, it’s impossible to predict who will finally emerge as the winner—and whose heart will be lost.

Publisher’s Note: This book is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, elements of BDSM, and more.

Screenshot 2016-05-31 07.35.49Screenshot 2016-05-31 10.45.49Screenshot 2016-05-31 10.46.10