BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Wrongs Made Right by Thianna D.

Wrongs Made Right by Thianna D.

Corbin's Bend is perfect for Marilyn and Lizzy Mayfield. They're surrounded by friends and peace. Except for when Calbert Jolly comes around. From the moment they met, Lizzy and Calbert had fought with one another. Usually able to get along with anyone, no matter how contrary, Calbert is a thorn in Lizzy's side.

When she's asked to manage a committee Calbert's in charge of, sparks fly. It's up to her wife Marilyn and his wife Jenna to bring the two together. One dinner. Two intense adversaries. By the end of the night, they will either be on working terms, or have killed one another.

When all's said and done, sometimes wrongs can turn out all right on their own, and sometimes they have to be righted.

Corbin's Bend Vignettes are shorter stories, chronicling the lives of secondary characters we don't see as much of.
Chapter One is available at Blushing Books for  FREE