BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The Decoy Bride by Allison West

The Decoy Bride by Allison West

England 1895
New Forest is dangerous territory, where vile men snatch affluent brides-to-be, forcing marriage, solely for a woman's dowry. With the increase in violence, brides of wealth often hire a decoy to ensure their protection.
When Violet Adams is forced by her caretaker to become a decoy bride, she must accept the position with honor, even if it means she may not return. Setting out for New Forest, she soon discovers that being a decoy bride is not the worst of the danger that lurks, the decoy hunt is far crueler.
The Decoy Bride contains elements of graphic sex, spanking, anal play, and mild violence.
*** Currently available exclusively at Amazon (free if you have Kindle Unlimited!) ***
Chapter One is available for  FREE