BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Book Five in the Red Petticoat Series by Sue Lyndon is here!

Hey there readers,

I'm so excited to announce the release of *His Sweet Amber*, book five in *The Red Petticoat Saloon* series from Blushing Books. All the books in this series can be read as standalones, but I've really enjoyed reading them in order and getting to know the characters in Culpepper Cove better.My book follows Callie Smith, a young widow from Virginia, and Lawrence Black, a widower and former pastor from South Carolina. After Callie falls on hard times and starts working at the saloon, Lawrence sets out to save her and wants her as his bride. He goes so far as to place the winning bid when she's being auctioned off on her first night working upstairs...yum! I'm absolutely thrilled to be part of this naughty western romance series, and I hope you'll check out *His Sweet Amber*.
Happy Reading,

Sue Lyndon
  _______________________________________________________

His Sweet Amber - by Sue Lyndon

Having known nothing but heartbreak and betrayal in Culpepper Cove, Callie Smith seeks refuge at The Red Petticoat Saloon. To the young widow's utter shock, on her first night working upstairs, former love interest Pastor Lawrence Black bids an ungodly amount of money for an evening with her. After his dominant lovemaking leaves her breathless, he stuns her with a marriage proposal. But how can a soiled dove become a pastor's wife? Despite her stubborn refusal, he insists she's become his wife-in-truth and returns night after night, not allowing any other men to touch her.
As time goes on, Callie finds it increasingly difficult to ignore her growing feelings for the stern but kind, handsome widower who issues firm commands in the bedroom and doesn't hesitate to spank her bare bottom when she disobeys. Truth is, she'd be proud to call Lawrence her husband, but surely her reputation would hinder his calling to become the town pastor. Will he succeed in convincing Callie she's meant to be his wife?

Now available at:
 ________________________________________________________

Previous books in the Red Petticoat Series...

________________________________________________________