BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Professor's Perfect Patient by Carole Archer

Professor's Perfect Patient by Carole Archer

Kelly Anderson is thrilled to have landed herself a reporting role on the college newspaper at the Adirondack Heights Girls' College, but she is becoming disillusioned with the dull, uninspiring subject matter about which she is expected to write.
Going off in search of her own material, she finds more than she bargained for when she speaks to Rachel McMillan and discovers a deep, dark secret about one of her professors.
Desperate not to lose her place at the college, Kelly agrees to take part in humiliating medical play, including anal play and enemas, at the hands of the attractive, Professor McAllister, and his female colleague, Professor Lindhurst.
Chapter One is available for  FREE