BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Two new releases this evening...& a Facebook party at 9pm!

New this evening...

My Dom by Jane Henry & Maisy Archer

Heidi considers herself a strong, independent, professional - definitely not the type to fall for a macho, dominant, alpha male like her neighbor in 6F. Yet when she overhears his kinky, sensual escapades one evening, she finds herself as intrigued as she is horrified. Surely that's not spanking she's hearing? And are those whimpers from the woman in his bed caused by pleasure or pain? She tells herself she is not attracted to... whatever they are doing. But when she has an unfortunate run-in with Mr. 6F himself, the connection is electric. To her great consternation, she finds herself imagining what it would be like to be under his authority, or bound to his bed.
Dominic thinks he's tasted all the pleasures the lifestyle has to offer without the messy complications of an emotional connection or commitment... until he meets Heidi. The night she finally gets up the nerve to ask him to put her over his knee, he's more than happy to oblige. This sassy, adorable woman draws out of him a desire to protect and lead, awakened with growing fervor as he introduces her to the erotic, intoxicating world of Dominance and submission.
But when Heidi and Dom are thrown together in an unlikely series of events that tie them together professionally, they must separate business from pleasure. Or will they?
Chapter One is available for  FREE

Also available at:

___________________________________________________________

Rescuing Diana by Sterling Scott

A journey of divine love and extraordinary adventure.
Diana Wells has led a charmed life - that is, if you discount her strict governess, who wields a disciplinary paddle expertly. Diana is the beloved ward of Sir Alfred Thorsby, and is destined to marry into Victorian England's aristocracy. But all this is fated to change when she meets the handsome American Naval officer, Captain John Bates. Tantalized by his first kiss, Diana inadvertently sets a sequence of events into motion that will carry her beyond her wildest dreams.
Her adventure begins when she is captured by an Egyptian prince who is intent on making her into his trophy harem slave girl. After her indoctrination into the erotic arts, Diana's beloved John Bates arrives to rescue her.  However, this is not the end of her ordeal as a slave girl... it is only the beginning. Secretly following her brother - Herbert - and Captain Bates, Diana makes the mistake of boarding her uncle's Moon Car. Diana's Uncle George is a professor studying the lost Egyptian science of anti-gravity and levitation. He is planning a trip to the moon. Unknown to the others, Diana stows away and inadvertently joins the voyage.
Going up is easy. Getting back down - not so simple.
This romantic science fiction story, set in July, 1840, offers exciting discoveries and an alternate meaning to ancient mythology; including a different outlook on the inspiration behind the famous Venus in the half shell painting.
Chapter One is available for  FREE

Also available at:

___________________________________________________________

Facebook party tonight at 9pm EST!

Fun! Fun! Fun! Join us tonight 9 pm EST via Facebook to hang out with your favorite Blushing Book's Authors. Of course there will be PRIZES!  We'll be featuring Blushing Book's New Authors for the months of March and April.
Jennifer Bene