BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The City Girl by Megan McCoy

The City Girl by Megan McCoy

Betrayed, angry, and heartbroken, Cassandra Carter needs a respite from her frenetic life in the city. The General Manager position on Rose's Ranch is exactly what she needs. Horses, boots, and hot cowboys. Very different from her real life in downtown Chicago.
Jeb Lyon is the man in charge, and he is sure Rose's Ranch doesn't need a General Manager, but his son, Matt, hired one anyway. But one look at Candy is enough to change his mind... and his heart!
Is life in the country and a hot cowboy with a hard hand enough to take Cassandra out of the city? Or will her past catch up with her, and force her to make a choice?
Chapter One is available for  FREE