BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New & on sale this weekend only... Prima by Carolyn Faulkner and Marri's Approach by Cerise Noble

This evening we're thrilled to announce two new releases, both with science fiction & post-apocalyptic themes.

The first, "Prima" by Carolyn Faulkner is one of her earlier classics that's been re-edited for re-release.  The other, "Marri's Approach" by Cerise Noble is the latest in the Brackish Bay series.

Both are on sale this weekend!

Note:  This sale was initially supposed to run Saturday & Sunday but there was a slight delay in Carolyn's book going live on Amazon & this is why the email is going out a little later than initially planned.  Because of this, both books will remain on sale until Monday night or Tuesday morning.

Enjoy!

Joey
Prima by Carolyn Faulkner

A devastating plague has changed the world's society. In rebuilding the population, the government has deemed that all women are to be nothing more than slaves, bought and paid for, with one purpose...to breed.

Prima is such a woman, sold by her father to Joseph, a man who intends to get full use of her in every conceivable way.

Truly, the world as we know it has changed. But as Prima learns to adjust to her life and the harshness of Joseph's punishments, as well as the tenderness he occasionally exhibits, will she discover that she feels more for this demanding man than she is willing to admit?

New & on sale for $2.99 this weekend only (regular price will be $4.99 on Tuesday, April 26th).

Available exclusively this weekend on Amazon but will be on the Blushing Books site & Barnes & Noble on Tuesday (but at regular price).

On sale (for a very limited time) at:

Marri's Approach by Cerise Noble

Marri believes she knows more about protecting a city-state than its governor. Roy founded and has ruled the community at Brackish Bay for a generation, so he also believes he knows a thing or two about defense.

Supported by a small and loyal group of women soldiers, Marri decides to test her belief and attempt to prove how weak the city's defenses are by infiltrating, undetected, all parts of the sprawling community. She agrees not to harm any citizens in the effort. If she does, and Roy captures her, she could face a death sentence. In any event, being captured trespassing in Brackish Bay means slavery for the rest of her life.

Will Marri manage to keep her violent instincts under wraps long enough to not only prove Roy's defensive structure is far too weak, but also to escape from Brackish Bay unscathed?

Come with Cerise Noble on another exciting, erotic adventure in the post-apocalyptic future.

New & on sale for $2.99 this weekend only (regular price will be $4.99 on Tuesday, April 26h).

On sale (for a very limited time) at: