BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Book 3 The Red Petticoat Saloon is Here: His Little Lapis by Renee Rose

Wednesday,  April 20th,  2016

Dear reader,

I'm so thrilled to be a part of Blushing's new series The Red Petticoat, a California Gold Rush series. As you probably know, if you read Maggie Ryan's first two books in the series, each book follows a different "gem"-- a woman working at The Red Petticoat saloon and brothel. My book, His Little Lapis, follows the story of Louise, a young governess whose employer forced himself upon her, then threw her out on the street when she became pregnant. Louise takes on the name Lapis and adopts a "little" role at the saloon, but she longs for a "daddy" to protect and punish her. When she sees Mayor Rockwell at the bank one day with his little niece, she swoons. He is just the sort of man she'd been dreaming of!

I hope you'll dive into this western adventure. The series features some of Blushing's most popular and best-selling authors and I know you won't be disappointed!
Warmly,

Renee Rose
  _______________________________________________________

His Little Lapis - by Renee Rose

Once a respectable young governess, Louise Small tumbled from society's grace after her employer forced himself on her. She wound up at The Red Petticoat playing Little Lapis Lazuli, a submissive who dresses like a girl and offers her bottom up for frequent spankings.

She enjoys her new identity, so far removed from the prim governess she'd been, but she longs for a real daddy - one who is kind and caring, yet willing to administer real discipline. When she spies Culpepper Cove's Mayor interacting with his young niece, she knows he's just the sort of man she wants. But his disdain for her and her profession put them in conflict.

Letting go of her little self, she reverts to the proper, fine-mannered governess to win his attention. But at what cost? With her little side squashed, and no hope of being accepted in polite society, she hardly knows who to be or what kind of life to lead. Is being the Mayor's wife be enough?

Now available at:
Blushing Books
 ________________________________________________________

Previous books in the Red Petticoat Series...

________________________________________________________