BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Loving L.O.G.A.N. by Breanna Hayse

Loving L.O.G.A.N. by Breanna Hayse

Robotics engineer Dr. Kymberli Dalton is fed up with men. Period. After being betrayed by her most recent lover, she designs a robotic 'toy' based on the song; 'Coin-Operated Boy'. This dreamy sex machine will be everything she wants: Lifelike, Overindulgent, Generous, Affectionate, and Nurturing. Most importantly, LOGAN will be hers and hers alone, able to fill every void in her life - and satisfy her hungry body.
Little does she know that the LOGAN A.I. program has its own agenda; it wants to become real and alive, and to serve her every need... which includes indulging in her secret fantasies.
Unfortunately, this 'Pinocchio' doesn't have a magic Blue Fairy to turn him into a real boy, but he does have technology that allows him to step into her life as her perfect companion... with a strong dominant streak. True to the robotic law, LOGAN guards and protects her - whether Kymberli likes it or not - and that includes putting her over his strong, solid knee for bare-bottomed spankings... followed by unencumbered, breathtaking loving.
Logan's protective love not only teaches him how to feel, but allows Kymmi to reconnect with her lost childhood and discover the joy of being a loved little girl...
Even though their secret is hidden in plain sight, the couple is soon faced with the biggest challenge they will ever have to confront. Will this unnatural love be allowed to continue? And if so, at what sacrifice?
Chapter One is available for  FREE