BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Hard Wired Desires by Megan McCoy

Hard Wired Desires by Megan McCoy

Miki, after breaking up with her too vanilla boyfriend, Cole, found herself spiraling down into a self destructive pattern, at work, in her personal life, and went on line to find a mentor. Her first boyfriend, Luke, had straightened her out a few times in the old fashion way and she knew there had to be a mentor on line who would do the same. You can find anything on line, if you look enough!
Finding Mentor John, on a local fetish site, was like opportunity dropping into her lap. She'd meet him, get the physical discipline she desired and go on to live happily ever after. But sometimes things don't turn out like you plan, do they?

Chapter One is available for  FREE