BlushingBooks

Green Valley Brides by Rayanna Jamison

Green Valley Brides by Rayanna Jamison

Books One & Two in the Love Multiplied series

Bride Too Soon, Book One

This is a story of love and life- long friendship against the odds.

What happens when two life long best friends Mollie, and Beth Anne find themselves married to the same old fashioned man?

Can they remain friends? Will jealousy get the best of them? Will their husband be able to fix the problem with a good old fashioned spanking, or two?

The Prodigal Bride, Book Two

Sophia Randall had no intention on returning to her home in the polygamist community she grew up when she left Hiram Jefferson just hours before their wedding. Though she cared deeply for Hiram and his family, she was young and impulsive.

Ten years, two children, and one monogamous marriage later, returning to Green Valley after the death of her husband is the only option left.

Hiram was devastated when Sophia left him at the altar. With everything already on his plate-- between his job as the district superintendent, his large family, and one sick wife, the last thing he needs is the headache of Sophia being back in town.

When his wives go behind his back and form an alliance with Sophia, what is left for him to do but show them the error of their ways with a little old fashioned discipline. But what will happen when he finds out the true reason Sophia left him in the first place?

Chapter One (of each book) is available for  FREE

Available exclusively at:

___________________________________________________________
Eternal by Felicia Nemo

Siri Ramen has just three days to flee with her infant son from an oppressive, conservative society after the murder of her husband. During her escape, she meets Captain Armen Locke, who agrees to take her and her son to a Commonwealth planet. With the other members of her crew, she suddenly finds herself pulled into a politically charged atmosphere of several societies who have their own uses for her and her family.

Captain Locke has already decided he is going to help this stranger and her family off the outer rim moon, but he has to do it without raising the alarm of the Elders. Siri, however, with her incessant meddling and poking about, keeps threatening to unravel his careful plans, and he has to come up with a way of keeping her compliant and safe - while still keeping his distance.

Chapter One is available for  FREE

Now available at Blushing Books

Also available at:

___________________________________________________________
And don't forget our weekly "Flashback Sale"...

Prices good till Saturday, Feb. 27th

$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at
$4.99)
$4.99
(regularly priced at $9.99)