BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New and on sale for a very limited time!

New & on sale for a very limited time...

Expecting It All by Livia Grant

Have you ever wondered what happens to the relationship when age-play couples decide to have children? Derek and Rachel Parker have been married for five years, and while Rachel adores her 'Daddy', and being his little girl, she longs to have a baby of her own.

When she finally becomes pregnant, Rachel is overjoyed, but all too soon she begins to realize that a baby changes everything. How can she still be her 'Daddy's little girl' when she becomes a mother herself? None of the pregnancy advice books say anything about maintaining a healthy age-play/BDSM relationship in the face of real parenthood.

Derek, too, finds himself tormented by sudden fears and doubts. He loves caring for Rachel as a BDSM 'Daddy', but this will be different. He's going to be a real father to a real infant; wholly dependent on him for round-the-clock care and nurturing. Can he do it?

'Expecting it All' takes a deeper look into the psychology and love behind age-play. Don't miss this opportunity to get a front row seat as we watch two beloved characters from the Passion Series have their new, exciting futures shaped by childbirth and parenthood, through tears and laughter.

All the characters you know and love from Grant's powerful ensemble cast make an appearance in this, the fifth, fun, and light-hearted installment of Livia Grant's best-selling series! Best of all, this book can be read as a standalone!

New & on sale for $2.99 (regular price will be $3.99) for a very limited time.

On sale (for a very limited time) at:

___________________________________________________________