BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Iset's Pharaoh, Book Two by Mira Brooks

Iset's Pharaoh, Book Two by Mira Brooks

Iset knew she'd gone too far.

Setting out with the sole purpose of regaining her husband's attention, Iset realizes - painfully - that she certainly found it. Unfortunately for her, Ari hadn't been ignoring her without reason. They had been so careful not to leave too many traces of themselves through the centuries... or so they thought.

Faced with the undeniable realization that not only did someone have concrete evidence that they were immortal, but that the blackmailer had enough evidence to write a book about it, Iset is forced to return to the one place on earth she had dreamed to never see again.

But what waits for her hidden in the desert sands, will shake the very foundation of her world for eternity!

Chapter One is available for  FREE

Now available at Blushing Books !

Also available at: