BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New Release: A Little Play Day by Breanna Hayse

A Little Play Day by Breanna Hayse

Dear Bree,

I love the concept of age-play and the feeling conveyed in the books you write, but is this real?  How can my husband and myself explore this dynamic? Part of me feels like I am too old, too fat and too inexperienced to begin this 'journey.'

I'm so afraid of doing it wrong, breaking the rules or feeling like I failed. Can you help me?

Sincerely,
Anonymous

*****

My Dear Reader,

The BDSM dynamic doesn't have an expiration date, nor are there any rules except these three: Safe * Sane * Consensual

Would it help if I shared a 'typical' AP day that John and I practice? Granted, not everyone does things like this, but perhaps my rendition will give you some direction to start. Use it as a model for you and your partner to explore and then find what works best for your relationship. Mostly, have fun!

Luvs,
Bree

*****

The world of age-play is fascinating to some and a mystery to others. This primer was written based on my personal experiences as an APer, and also includes a detailed explanation regarding the practice of this lifestyle. Whether it be humor or horror, mystery or suspense, action, romance, sci-fi, Victorian or contemporary... writers and readers of age-play explore every category of erotica that exists. And now, here is a book which will give you insight into the world that really IS. Hope you enjoy it!

Luvs,
Breanna Hayse
Author of the AP kick-starter: The Game Plan

Available exclusively at:

___________________________________________________________
And don't forget our weekly "Flashback Sale"...

Prices good till Saturday, Feb. 6th

$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
(regularly priced at
$4.99)
$4.99
(regularly priced at $9.99)