BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Two New Titles from Corbin's Bend

Fire in the Rockies by Holla Dean

Fiery and strong Kelly Carmichael is a bit of a chip off the old block. Her father Jack and her uncle Brent are strong dominant individuals who can get the job done. And yet there's a part of her that desires to be dominated in the bedroom. Unsure of her own desires in the DD department, she moves to Corbin's Bend to be close to family and to work at the Corbin's Bend Medical Center. Her first day she runs into RJ Butler.
RJ has been in Corbin's Bend for a while and wants nothing more than to find a woman he can take care of and develop a solid domestic discipline relationship with. Fiery, intelligent Kelly catches his interest and it isn't long before he wants more. He just can't tell if she is truly willing to submit to him.
Sparks fly and heat rises in the Colorado Rockies. If RJ and Kelly can make it through the embers, their relationship just might make it. But when a forest fire cuts them off from all help, it's them against nature. Will they make it home? Or is their fire set to go out?
Chapter One is available for  FREE
Now available at Blushing Books !

Also available at:

___________________________________________________________

Roy and Teri Simms are finally going to take their vacation and renew their romance! With their adopted son Ben safely stowed with neighbors for a week, they are taking a romantic cruise to the Caribbean and this time Teri is on board with the plan.
But one thing after another happens to keep them from leaving town. Will they still be able to find any time to try out all the new toys? Or will the constant interruptions result in spanking interruptus?
The Simms are nothing if not creative and no matter how many small emergencies occur, they are sure to fit in enough sessions of spanking and sex toy testing to make their first honeymoon look like a convent retreat.
Chapter One is available for  FREE
Now available at Blushing Books !

Also available at: