BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New #BlushingBooks from Kathryn R. Blake and Suzette Wallace

Lessons in Love by Kathryn R. Blake

Pam Weston didn't have many choices as far as employment went. Her prison sentence saw to that. With limited secretarial skills, and an even more limited budget, she never considered herself executive material. So, when she was ordered to report to the CEO of her company as his new personal assistant, she fully expected to be checking out the "Help Wanted" section of the paper before the day was over.

Robert Peterson knew his management style was not HR approved, but he believed in using the stick as well as the carrot. Employing the tenets of domestic discipline, he helped mold his personal assistants into confident women who recognized their own self-worth. Even so, his unorthodox methods were only one of the reasons many considered the position of his assistant to be a revolving door. To Rob's mind, Pamela Weston was perfect for his purposes, though given her past he expected convincing her to agree to his program would be a challenge.

Chapter One is available for  FREE

Also available at:

___________________________________________________________
Forever My Demon by Suzette Wallace

Rachael Rose was living la dolce vita in Italy until she lost her restaurant and her boyfriend. Under a cloud of public shame, she crawls back home to New York and the life she never thought she'd have to live again. But soon she's given a chance at redemption with a job offer from one of the most celebrated chefs in the world.

Dante Coppola had built a very successful career on his discerning palette and keen business sense. Then, one night, in a desperate attempt to assuage the pain of losing his wife, he goes home with a mysterious woman he meets at a bar. The passion only lasted one night, but the consequences change his life forever... and turn him into something that is barely human.

Dante now has to put his trust in a failed chef no one seems to have any faith in, not even Rachael herself, but along the way, he soon learns that his restaurant is not the most precious thing he has given Rachael.

Can Dante and Rachael make it work, or are they both too shattered to even believe in love again?

Chapter One is available for  FREE

Also available at:

___________________________________________________________
And don't forget our weekly "Flashback Sale"...

Prices good till Saturday, Jan. 30th

$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
(regularly priced at
$4.99)
$4.99
(regularly priced at $9.99)