BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Coming to Terms: Seven stories by seven authors.

Seven couples facing issues in their domestic discipline relationships have high hopes for their vacations. But will time away bring them closer...or will it drive them farther apart? Seven stories by seven authors.
Spank and Run by Renee Rose: One drool-worthy mayor, a hairbrush, and a chance to find out if he's up for keeping her in line...
This Moment by Alta Hensley: Lacking passion in her marriage, is a vacation and a session over her husband's knee just what this wife needs?
Reconnecting by Celeste Jones: Too much time online leads to an off the grid vacation...Disconnecting leads to Reconnecting.
Wife on the Lam by Cara Bristol: Miffed at her husband for "forgetting" their anniversary, a wife discovers she can run, but she can't hide.
Confession Time by Sue Lyndon:  Family drama threatens to ruin James and Lucy's summer when her sister learns of their DD lifestyle.
Days With You by Jade Cary: As Diana Rios (from The Point of it All) prepares for the holidays in Chile, she reflects on her life with Val, and sees him in her dreams. Are they dreams, or is Val still alive?
Tomorrow by Anastasia Vitsky: Picking up the pieces after an unexpected separation, thirty-something Kat Astra tries to make sense of a relationship gone wrong.
Originally published in 2013. Re-edited for 2015.

Chapter One (of each story) is available for FREE

Also available at:

_______________________________________________________
Be sure to check out our weekly flashback sale...
(only on sale for this week!)

$1.99
(regularly priced at $2.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
________________________________________________________