BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New #BlushingBooks A Timeless Woman by Stevie MacFarlane

A Timeless Woman by Stevie MacFarlane

Despite her age, Marjorie Whitcomb is resigned to spinsterhood. One disastrous marriage has convinced her that the kind of man she wants does not exist. He is simply a figment of her imagination...and her fantasies.
Colton Mitchell has had Margie in his peripheral vision for two years. He always considered her 'quirky', with her vintage clothes and quiet manner. He never saw the real woman until he had to drive her home one night. From her vintage turquoise kitchen to her garter belt and stockings, he then realizes that she is a young woman with very old-fashioned ideas about love and marriage. And that's the very moment in which he decides that she isn't quirky, she is perfect!
But how close is Colton to Marjorie's idea of the perfect man?
Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

_______________________________________________________
Our weekly flashback sale continues...

$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$1.99
(regularly priced at $2.99)
$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
________________________________________________________