BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

On the twelfth day of Christmas... Blackmail for Christmas by Bryony Kildare

When Kate first married Charles Reid, he was a cynical gambler with a scandalous reputation. But all that's behind them now as they prepare for their first Christmas as a couple... or is it? When Kate is visited by a sinister gentleman threatening to reveal a secret that could destroy her reformed husband's reputation, she's determined to protect Charles by any means necessary. That proves a costly decision, as Kate's blackmailer is demanding, and Kate's Christmas money is the first casualty.

When Charles discovers Kate's secret on Christmas Eve, he's devastated by his wife's lack of trust in him. He decides to give Kate a punishment spanking that will teach her once and for all that he's become a husband she can rely on to rule their home. Can Charles and Kate move past the breach of trust, or will the sins of the past destroy their Christmas joy?
________________________________________________________