BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New #BlushingBooks Christmas at the Ranch by Misty Malone

Christmas at the Ranch by Misty Malone

Christmas at The Winding Waters ranch is always a busy time, but this year it's even busier than usual. The ranch owner, Wyatt Granger, is marrying Kayla Robertson. The best man will be his foreman and best friend, Bo Hamilton, and Bo's wife, Alicia, who is Kayla's best friend, is going to be matron of honor. They are newlyweds themselves, and are swiftly learning that marriage requires adjustments.

On top of the preparations for the big day, Bo and Alicia are looking for a ranch of their own to buy. When it looks as though Kayla may lose her job right before her wedding, they all work together to find a solution. Alicia's new business is growing far more quickly than they had anticipated, and when a key employee at the ranch quits, they have to find a replacement in a hurry.

When a major storm threatens their plans, life gets even more hectic. Wyatt, Kayla, Bo and Alicia not only make it through everything life has thrown at them in a short period of time, they also learn not to forget something that turns out to be a big part of Christmas.

Christmas at the Ranch is a sequel to Life at the Ranch, but can also be read as a stand-alone novel.

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

_______________________________________________________
Loving Liam by Alyssa Bailey

Just when newly married Jocelyn thought life could not get any better, things began to crumble around her. She and Liam live an idyllic life on a prosperous ranch in the corner of the Bitterroot Mountains. Jocelyn knows better, but she has a secret that she's keeping from Liam that threatens their happy existence, and she knows what her traditional husband thinks about secrets. Is it worth the risk?

Jocelyn is the wife that Liam has longed for, right down to allowing him his old-fashioned way of dealing with things when she steps too far out of bounds. But she has trouble trusting him with everything. And now, something is not right and when he discovers how wrong things are, he is not sure how to handle his wife's betrayal or if he even can.

After waiting ten years to finally have the life they have longed for, will Jocelyn choose to throw it all away to keep her secrets safe?

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

_______________________________________________________
Our weekly flashback sale continues...

$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)

$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
________________________________________________________