BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

#Sale 20% Off #BlushingBooks Stock Up Now!

This weekend we're doing something we very rarely do here at Blushing Books ...we're having a sale!

To help kick off the holiday shopping season...this weekend only, everything in theBlushing Books store is 20% off!

We know many of you will be receiving/shopping for Kindles, iPads, Nooks, etc. over the coming weeks and this is the perfect opportunity to stock up on new releases & books from all of your favorite Blushing authors and save 20% off your order!

This offer is only for subscribers on our email list &/or previous customers and you MUST use a coupon code at checkout (holiday2015) in order for the discount to be applied.  Also, this offer is only good at the Blushing Books store (www.BlushingBooks.com) - NOT for our books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other partner sites.

Don't delay...this special offer ends at Midnight sharp Sunday (November 29th)!

Happy Shopping!