BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Allison West - Firelicked

Fire Licked by Allison West

Who doesn't love a sexy, dominant fireman?

After a tough breakup, Lexa Mae decides she needs a change. From the southern plains of South Dakota to the Big Apple, Lexa books a hotel room and spa package at the prestigious Sterling Hotel in Times Square.

Looking forward to a relaxing getaway, Lexa's fun is spoiled the moment handsome fireman Jules Sinclair knocks on her door ordering an evacuation. Wearing nothing but a towel, she slams the door in his face, unwilling to leave just yet.

Forced from the hotel as an explosion rocks the seventh floor, Lexa has managed to secure her dress but no panties as the handsome fireman rescues her from the burning flames. With no friends in the city and her belongings destroyed, she has nowhere else to go.

Jules invites Lexa to the fire station, offering her clothes, shelter, and even a hard spanking for dismissing his order to evacuate.

Will she learn to submit to Jules, or is the heat just too much?

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

_______________________________________________________
The staff have gotten together to build a survey to get your feedback. Do you love Blushing Books? Let us know! We want to know what you love as well as what you don't like. So, help us to make sure you are getting the content you want. Check out our survey and take a couple minutes to give us some feedback.

And get this - because we know your time is valuable, we're offering a prize - an iPad mini. The only criteria to be entered to win the iPad is to complete the survey. How cool is that?

What are you waiting for, head over there now.

________________________________________________________

Our weekly flashback sale continues...

________________________________________________________