BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New at #BlushingBooks Cowboy Kisses by Kandi Silvers

Cowboy Kisses by Kandi Silvers

A stubborn cowboy, a meddlesome friend and a bachelor auction for charity - Kimberly Moore's plans for a relaxing weekend away from the stress of her job as Executive Producer of a hit television show were quickly sidetracked when the man she'd fallen in love with through phone calls and email went up for bids.

Lucky in love was never a phrase associated with Austin Tyler, not until his cousin introduced him to Kimberly. Over telephone calls, Skype and email, he found himself falling for a woman he'd never touched. Just when he believed she might be the one for him, she moved thousands of miles away.

Will Kimberly's bid for love be successful? Or is the price too high for both of them?

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

_______________________________________________________
Shawna's Chase by Chula Stone

After narrowly escaping Trellian with an unfounded murder charge hanging over his head, Vilnek decides to take a secretive mining position. He has every intention of sending his beloved Shawna back to their friends on Trellian. But the return is more problematic than either can anticipate. Shawna finds herself caught in nothing but trouble trying to stay at Vilnek's side, no matter what!

Where is a Dodger? Just where he wants to be. That is the motto of Celdek's life. But when he finds himself caught up in the mess following Vilnek and Shawna, more often than not, Celdek isn't where he wants to be... or where he is even needed. That is never more clear when Celdek finds himself confronted, and at times confounded, by a sweet, young Companion and her illegal antics! Sometimes the best response to problems is a good old Piece Initiative Adjustment - and Celdek isn't afraid to wield one!

Originally published in 2011. Re-edited & released for 2015. if you've previously purchased this title, the new version is already in your library.
Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

_______________________________________________________
The staff have gotten together to build a survey to get your feedback. Do you love Blushing Books? Let us know! We want to know what you love as well as what you don't like. So, help us to make sure you are getting the content you want. Check out our survey and take a couple minutes to give us some feedback.

And get this - because we know your time is valuable, we're offering a prize - an iPad mini. The only criteria to be entered to win the iPad is to complete the survey. How cool is that?

What are you waiting for, head over there now.

________________________________________________________

Our weekly flashback sale continues...

________________________________________________________