BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

What About Love by Maddie Taylor

What About Love by Maddie Taylor

On the outside looking in for years, Angela Hixson thinks she knows what the BDSM club scene and lifestyle are all about from watching her friends with their dominant husbands and attending "Little Black Dress" Nights in the lounge at Club Decadence. But when her boss tags her to go undercover as bait for a serial killer at a BDSM club in LA, she learns she has no idea what being submissive really means.

Partnered with Antonio "Lil T" Minelli, sexy as hell ex-Green Beret turned security and covert ops specialist for Rossi Security, and the last available Decadence Master, Angie must guard her heart or risk losing it to the one man who has the power to make her kneel in surrender. He is also a man who has made no secret that marriage, family and love aren't for him. Instead, having sworn off relationships beyond the walls of his club, he meets his needs with an available, willing submissive, making it clear up front not to expect more than an unforgettable night.

Thrown together again and again, at work, at play, and in near constant emotionally charged situations, Angie and Lil T fight their attraction, but succumb to their undeniable desire. The chemistry between them is explosive, as is the sex. As Angie falls under the spell of his expertly wielded flogger, her fears come to fruition when she realizes she's lost her heart and given her love to a man who swears he doesn't have it in him to give in return. In time, she sees past the fun loving, player exterior to the tortured man beneath. Can she convince him to take a chance, to entrust his damaged heart into her loving hands and try again? Or will he reinforce the shields he's built over the past decade and push her away, losing her forever?

What About Love is the final installment in the Club Decadence series. Catch up with old friends in this fast paced, action packed story, full of as much BDSM adventure and romance as the others in Maddie Taylor's popular series.

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

________________________________________________________

The staff have gotten together to build a survey to get your feedback. Do you love Blushing Books? Let us know! We want to know what you love as well as what you don't like. So, help us to make sure you are getting the content you want. Check out our survey and take a couple minutes to give us some feedback.

And get this - because we know your time is valuable, we're offering a prize - an iPad mini. The only criteria to be entered to win the iPad is to complete the survey. How cool is that?

What are you waiting for, head over there now.

________________________________________________________

Our weekly flashback sale continues...

$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)

$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)