BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New at #BlushingBooks The Man She Needed

The Man She Needed by Ruth Staunton

Norah Waldon comes to Corbin's Bend to start over after her husband of 10 years is killed in a freak accident. For the first time since college, she is on her own. She's determined to fulfill her dream of owning her own bookstore, and for the first time in her life wants to live somewhere where she can be herself as she's been hiding her desire for a DD relationship for far too long. Her late husband would have never understood. If she can get her bookstore off the ground, and maybe just maybe find an HOH who will take care of her the way she's always wanted, everything will be perfect.

Enter Caine Landry the carpenter who is working on her bookstore. He brings out things in her she hasn't felt in years. There's just one problem. He doesn't live in Corbin's Bend and has no interest whatsoever in anything involving spanking. He had plenty of that growing up thanks to his grandfather and his belt. He can never do that to another person, no matter how he might feel about Norah.

Will their differences prove to be insurmountable or can Caine somehow find a way to become the man she needs?

_______________________________________________________

Two vampire-themed books by #1 bestselling author Carolyn Faulkner:

Tears of a Vampire

What do you do if you're a seven hundred year old vampire who's sworn off the raping and blood-letting that marked the majority of his un-life? You go visit an old friend. That exactly what Vlad Dracula does, showing up on the doorstep of his former manservant - who just happens to have a beautiful, stubborn, headstrong daughter that draws Vlad's attention like a lodestone. Elizabeth DuBois has no idea what kind of man courts her - she only knows that she's more attracted to him than any milksop of her acquaintance. Vlad can only hope their love will be enough to sustain Elizabeth when she discovers just exactly what kind of man he is.

Vlad's Story

The term "old fashioned" would definitely more than apply to this more than five hundred year old vampire. He has a long history of keeping his women strictly in line using whatever implement was at hand; using both discipline and a deep seated love for those few he's chosen to share his unique life.

Alone again, hurt almost beyond bearing by the inevitable losses in his life, Vlad became a hermit for almost too long, but office temp Victoria Robinson was a horse of a very different color, and Vlad found himself intrigued by her intelligence and verve from the very start: but she needed someone to watch over her, and, perhaps, he was just that man.

_______________________________________________________
Debbie Goes To Iowa by Bee Winton

In this old-fashioned classic spanking story, Debbie visits her family in Iowa. She's been spanked before, but it is not until she arrives at her aunt and uncle's farm that she discovers how unpleasant, embarrassing, and painful a down-home country spanking can be. Bottoms are always bare, and modesty isn't part of the package! Get in trouble together, get spanked together, a lesson Debbie discovers with her cousins on more than one occasion.

This classic story is set in the 1950s and features traditional family-values spanking in both a home and school setting, with razor strop, switch, hand and paddle, as well as mouth soaping.

________________________________________________________

The staff have gotten together to build a survey to get your feedback. Do you love Blushing Books? Let us know! We want to know what you love as well as what you don't like. So, help us to make sure you are getting the content you want. Check out our survey and take a couple minutes to give us some feedback.

And get this - because we know your time is valuable, we're offering a prize - an iPad mini. The only criteria to be entered to win the iPad is to complete the survey. How cool is that?

What are you waiting for, head over there now.

________________________________________________________

Our weekly flashback sale continues...

$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)

$1.99
(regularly priced at $3.99)
$2.99
(regularly priced at $4.99)