BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New (& on sale) this evening... Bianka's Baby by Cerise Noble

Reblogged from Blushing Books:

The newest release from Cerise Noble, "Bianka's Baby" is now available at Amazon and is on sale today only got $2.99.  Tomorrow it will be available everywhere else (on the Blushing Books site & on Barnes & Noble) for $4.99.  Don't miss this chance to get this HOT new release for almost half off!

J______________________________

Seeking to rid herself of lingering feelings for her ex and broaden her sexual horizons, Bianka decides to embark on a series of one-night stands. But when a condom breaks, everything changes.

The condom belongs to Pista, a hot, handsome bartender. He always wanted to have kids one day, though he was not actively seeking for their mother quite yet. When he finds out the woman from a one-night stand is pregnant, he feels that it's time to decide what to do. Walk away? Or make her his own?

But just convincing Bianka that he is willing and able to take her as his girl comes with a unique set of challenges. They have different relationship paradigms, for one thing, and for another, Bianka's trust level of men-any man-is at an all time low.

At least they do have some things in common; they both feel very intensely about spanking and sex, and both have at least a passing acquaintanceship with the practices, as well as the pitfalls, of the BDSM world.

Can this traditional young man from a traditional Hungarian family possibly take charge of a highly emotional young woman who is confused and unsure of herself due to an unexpected pregnancy, and make a successful life with her? Come along with Cerise Noble while she tells you what happens to Bianka's Baby.

Now available at: