BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New (& free!) this afternoon... The Murderess by Allison West

New (& free!) this afternoon...

The Murderess by Allison West

Women that leave the royal harem, cast out by a Prince of Brayleigh, are sent into the Courtesan Slave Trade. Prince Aaron wants nothing to do with his father's dark dealings and sinister ways. Sneaking his beloved women away each month is a tedious task and poses great risk.

With no choice but to choose a woman to leave the royal harem, Aaron needs time to think. He evades the guards and his father's clutches on an adventure outside of the palace.

Love blossoms and danger lurks as Prince Aaron is forced to return home. Can he disrupt the Courtesan Slave Trade, or will the courtesans find themselves in a fate worse than hell?

A dystopian erotic adventure featuring a kick-ass heroine and a virtuous prince. Courtesan Slave Trade is a spin-off series featuring Prince Aaron of Gem Apocalypse. This book begins two days before The Emerald Virgin. It can be read as a stand-alone but will be enjoyed even more by those that have read The Gem Apocalypse saga.

Also available at:

And once you read book one for free, book two is already available...

Betrayed by Blood by Allison West

When Aaron discovers his father, King Gideon, and brother, Prince August, are still alive and a verdict for treason to come within a few days, Aaron has no choice but to infiltrate the palace, no matter the cost. Forced to align himself with the rebel leader Rhys, Aaron and Lorelei must return to the palace to seek justice and protect the crumbling nation of Brayleigh. Will she be loved by all who know of her as the murderess or feared for her deadly sins?

Unwilling to let Rhys take command of the country, Aaron will have to become the prince he was destined to be and rise in power to overthrow the new regime. Will Aaron be able to stop Rhys from his rise of power and end the slave trade once and for all? Will Lorelei find herself assimilated as part of the rebel movement or an enemy of the people?

Betrayed by Blood is the riveting conclusion to the Courtesan Slave Trade series and a spin-off of the Gem Apocalypse series.

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

________________________________________________________

Season Four of Corbin's Bend is almost here.  Until Oct 23rd at midnight ET, you can pre-purchase the entire season for a discounted price, get entered for an iPad Mini, and receive a Corbin's Bend not available to the general public.

________________________________________________________

Our weekly flashback sale continues...

______________________________________________________