BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Grave Misfortune by Ravyn Rayne

Grave Misfortune by Ravyn Rayne

Married to a gambler and drunk, Helene is the madam for a brothel, where she looks after her girls and services the clientele. When Vincent, a royal guard from the palace, arrives at her doorstep and tries to defend her honor, little does he know she's both married to the man and a madam for the establishment. Could things get any more awkward?

Hours later, a fire breaks out, putting her life and the girl's that live with her in danger. Who would wish to set fire to the brothel? Going home to the cottage with her husband hardly seems a viable option. Vincent invites her to court, but can she handle what is in store for her? Not used to taking orders, Helene will have to learn to submit to Vincent, in order to protect her.

Chapter One is available for FREE