BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New Release: Her Secret Submission by Carolyn Faulkner

Her Secret Submission by Carolyn Faulkner

Lia Keene was the perfect secretary. She knew how her boss liked his coffee, that he hated breakfast meetings and he was allergic to shellfish. He was also ruggedly handsome, wealthy, powerful, and completely off-limits, but that didn't stop him from starring in all her fantasies! She really did not want to go on the mandatory business trip with him, and possibly risk revealing her secret infatuation with him. But how could she refuse to go?

Bryce Tanner had never given his secretary a second glance, until now. She'd always just been there - in her boring work-appropriate business suits, with her hair wadded up in a severe bun - while she quietly and efficiently did whatever was needed without a word of complaint. Until now. He didn't understand what the big issue was with this trip, but he needed her there. And he always got what he wanted.

It wasn't until he went to pick her up the next morning to take her to the airport, that he caught a glimpse of the real woman hiding behind the efficient facade. There were a few signs around her apartment that she was interested in a submissive relationship. Would she consider one with him?

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

________________________________________________________

Our weekly "flashback" sale...

(Special prices for one week only - sale prices available on Amazon ONLY)

On sale for $2.99